Best Plasma Cutter Reviews -2022
The plasma cutter makes the easiest way to cut any metal. It is a tremendously common instrument for cutting metals and motorized task.
Nowadays plasma cutter is more influential and transportable equipment.
How Plasma Cutter works: It is an equipment that uses inserted gas that is carried out at a high speed from nozzle When the gas comes out from the nozzle, an arc is added with the gas and makes it extreme ho thus help to cut in any metal.
We make beneath is information to our best plasma cutters for a multiplicity of cutting thicknesses and also with built-in the most suitable air compressors.
Best Plasma Cutter under 500
1.LOTOS LT5000D 50A Air Inverter Plasma Cutter :
Our top-rated plasma cutter is LOTOS LT5000D 50A Air Inverter. It is built in dual Voltage 110/220VAC 1/2″ Clean Cut. If you are looking for a cheap budget but a high-intensity Plasma cutter than this plasma cutter is the best option for you. It is one of the best plasma cutters under 500 and also best for hobbyists.
It has Input dual voltage 110/220volt and 10 to 50 amp. To use 110v, you just need a special pigtail adapter. You can cut any type of rusty or painted metal up to 1/2” thick with its strong a non-touch pilot arc cuts which are not possible in a pilot arc. You don’t need extra clean up because this plasma cutter cuts a very clean way that there are very few slags or metal dust are exist.
The Lotos LT5000D plasma cutter is very very small in size that you can easily carry it.
Highly improved design that includes MOSFET/IGBT transistors that help to deliver strong power output for a dependable cutting act like any type of thick or thin metal cutting.
This plasma cutter is a brilliant option for Domestic jobs and minor business schemes.
Any hobbyist can use this cutter who is required to cut no more than 1/2” plate.
A plasma torch, air regulator, air hose, and its connection, ground clamp, and cable are included in this set.
- You may cut any type of paint, uneven, and rusty surface with a very few unnoticeable slags with its pilot arc torch.
- It is easily portable because of its small dimension of 15″ x 6 x 12″ and also the cutter has a curved handle for easy carrying.
- Non-touch pilot ARC
- Maximum 1/2″ and Separation cut thickness: 3/4″.
- 110 v / 220 v , dual voltage input system.
- Duty Cycle: 60% @ 50A.
- Setup time: Within 1 minute.
- Built-in ADVANCED COOLING SYSTEM that provides steady and strong high performance.
- Weight: 26 pounds.
- 1-year warranty.
- Low budget
- Easy portable, only weight is 26 pounds
- Quick setup procedures
- Effective and fresh cuts through a variety of metals.
- Plug and play through 110v or 220 v
- Output amp: 10 to 50 amps
- Small but heavy duty
- The pigtail adapter isn’t included and needs to buy separately
- Not perfect for the heavy-duty task.
- Guarded torch trigger is not included
- Lotos has an only a 1-year warranty
2.PrimeWeld Cut50 Plasma Cutter:
If you want cheaper but heavy-duty plasma cutter that cut various types of new old, rusted or painted metal, stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper aluminum, and other metal materials with the continuous pilot arc than PrimeWeld Cut50 Plasma Cutter is a better option for you.
50 Amp Digital Air Inverter Plasma Cutter cuts maximum separation Thickness 3/4″ up to 1/2″ metal with minimal dust that is not noticeable. It prepares for both industrial and construction work as well as home and diversion used.
If you are thinking about easy movable Plasma Cutter that makes moving from one project to another project then this is a better option for you. Because its weight only Weight 22.5 lbs or 10.2 kg, very lightweight easy portable.
Built-in MOSFET transistors allow for performing inaccurate metalwork tasks of all shapes and sizes, and any design you can optimize.
It is developed from top to bottom for extensive use in rough industrial and structural environments. It’s also suitable for any home purpose.
Dual voltage operating power makes it more user-friendly.
It comes with three years warranty that is better than most other related plasma cutters, particularly at this low price.
- Input power: single phase with 110 volts 50 Hz,220 volt 60 Hz.
- Output Current 10-50 Amp duty Cycle @ 40°C and 50 [email protected] 60%.
- 6 feet or 1.8-meter power cord length
- Severance cut Thickness 3/4” mild steel max. 5/8”, stainless steel 1/2” and aluminum is 1/2”
- Inverter – MOSFET -Power Supply with single phase
- 15 inches in every minute cutting speed
- The automatic dual voltage switching system with easy-grip able carrying handle
- The automatic dual voltage switching system with easy-grip able carrying handle
- Comes with an air regulator
- Low budget plasma cutter
- Torch pilot length 14 feet
- Product dimensions: 15” x 8” x 12”
- Product warranty is three-years and the Plasma cutting torch has a 1-year warranty.
- Dual voltage compatibility
- Ground clamp & cable 9’9 feet long
- Air filter length is 6’8”
- Lightweight and easy carry around
- Included air hose connections
- Capable of cut well with thick and thin materials
- Primeweld has Extra protective torch line due to it is shielded
- The power cable was very short
- The instruction manual has a lac of all information
3.ZENY DC Inverter Plasma Cutter
According to 50amp with dual voltage inverter plasma cutter Zeny Dc is the most suitable Plasma cutting machine. It has the cutting ability of ¼ inch ith separation at ½-inc for all types of metals. It has great use of energy savings. The input current-voltage system is 110/220Volt, and 60Harz with the duty cycle is 60%.
- Dual voltage input of 110v/220v with 60harz
- It can save 50% energy.
- It also increases its efficiency by 30%
- It has a nice handle for easy portable.
- Ampere range: 20-50Amp
- The lightweight of 22 pound or 11 kgs
- Dimension is 18.5 x 13.5 x 11 inches
- Zeny inverter plasma cutter, maximum cutting ability 1 to 12 mm thickness
- striking model: Touch
- Welding Face Mask Pressure reducing valve and goggles are included in the package means save money
- Built-in Screen Display
- Consume very low power resulting in more economical
- Heavy-duty iron and solid metal makes it more strength and long time use
- Both home and professional use
- Zeny inverter plasma cutter is full of built-in over and under voltage and over-heat protected
- Very low cost
- 1-year warranty
- Extreme heavy duty work cannot be done by it
Best Plasma Cutter under 2000
1.Hypertherm Powermax30 Plasma Cutter
If you are looking at one of the best Plasma cutters for domestic use than Hypertherm Powermax30 Plasma Cutter is a better option for you. It is also a professional-quality plasma cutter that also may use of commercial industrial work. Operating input current is a dual voltage that has the ability to switching automatically from 110v to 240v.
Its lightweight design of only 23 pounds makes it more portability
It has super cutting ability both of thin and thick metal because of its ‘’Two in One” design. It has 15’ long torch lead makes it strong cutter.
The most impressive side is sharp and clean cutting ability. You can cut various types of metals like stainless steel, aluminum, mild steel, copper even in painted materials.
Generally, it cut through ½-inch metal and also can easily be severing up to 5/8 inch thick metal.
- 20% duty cycle at 120V and 35% for 240 Volts.
- Automatic dual voltage input power (110V /240V)
- The two-in-one design provides the cutting ability for thick and thin metal.
- Dimensions of 14×5.5×11.5 inches
- Minimum Cutting ability ½ inch and maximum 16 mm (5/8) inch
- 15 feetlong torch lead together with the drag-cutting technology makes a strong cutting process.
- Hypertherm plasma cutter has a certain and comfortable grip because of its Duramax LT torch design which keeps away from heat and resistance.
- Output amp: 15 to 30 amp.
- The lightweight of 23 pounds makes it portability.
- This plasma cutter has a built-in filtering system that helps spread its lifetime.
- Both home and professional use
- Users perfect and comfortable grip in this plasma cutter
- The three-year warranty
- Hard carry case, eye shields, gloves, shoulder strap are included with package resulting save money
- Medium price range
- Easy setup and operating system
You can keep all the accessories in the carrying case which is built in this package.
- Water filter not included in the package and needs to buy separately
2.Hypertherm Powermax45 Plasma Cutter
The Hypertherm Powermax 45 is one of the best plasma cutters in the current market. It comes from renowned and most trusted USA brands, Hypertherm company that providing the best industrial cutting solutions on the market science last fifty (50) years. It is supplying high-quality equipment in the market.
Hypertherm Powermax45 Plasma Cutter is famous for its durability and high quality. Usable little items like the torch handle, power cord, cutting cord length, etc are fully differencing from other plasma cutters. These small but frequently usable items are fully durable, comfortable, long-lasting, and easy operating system is rarely found to other machines. Anyone can set up its power setting mode.it comes with 20ft Hand Torch Pkg with input Input current Voltages in single-phase: 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz..it capable of cutting through 1/2” steel at 20 inches in every minute.
Its absolute torch control process turned into efficient and accurate metal cuts.
Continuous and non-continuous pilot arc together with and gouging for punching holes, these three modes make this cutter more usable. If your workplace is movable then it is the best option for you because only 36 pounds of weight make it more flexible and portable.
- operating input volt for FSA as 200-240 @ 50/60 Hz, 39 – 32 A
- Duty cycle in this plasma cutter is 50% @ 45Amp ,60% @ 41Amp and 100% @ 32Amp
- Input current is 200 volts 50 Hz and 240 volt 60hz in single-phase even also can use in three-phase 480 volts on 50-60hz.
- On the handle, it is a trigger starter system
- Lightweight only 36 pounds
- Product Dimensions is 17.4 x 6.8 x 14.1 inches
- Hand Torch length is 20 feet and 20′ work clamp
- Continuous pilot arc allows you to easily cut harsh type metal.
- Non-continuous pilot arc –for various thicknesses in any type of metal plate.
- Gouging –allows for punching holes in the metal plate.
- Easy operate even for first-time users
- Minimum cutting thickness is 12 mm (1/2″)
- Quick and easy disconnect system
- Home and professional use
- Both handheld and mechanized operating system
- Easy to carry around
- It can be easily used in low-line voltage
- Inverter – IGBT power supply
- Power cable length is 3 m (10′)
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 plasma cutter has a warranty is 3 years and on Torch is one year
- Competent long life use reducing long term costs
- This machine doesn’t have a machine torch or a CPC port. I
- CPC port and cable does not come with the package
- Carrying case. Not included in the package
3.Hobart Airforce 40i Plasma Cutter
If you have no compromise for an outstanding quality plasma cutter then Hobart Airforce 40i is a better choice for you. It comes with a renowned Hobart company that doing its business with a great concern for nearly a hundred years. They producing the best quality plasma cutter in this industry. Its inverter technology trends it to reliable and efficient. With a 50% duty cycle, it has the excellent super fast cutting ability in any type of steel in 7/8 inch thickness. It is capable to cut 14 inches per minute in a half-inch thick sheet. The internal components in this plasma cutter are secured due to the reason of its Wind Tunnel Technology.
This technology keeps this plasma cutter free from rough dust and other tiny instruments which help to maintain the machine’s internal mechanism in a good and safe position.
Built-in Auto-Retire Technology that makes sure to perform clean cut in any rusty or painted metal.
- It has upgraded and easy consumables torch with more elastic cable.
- Easy and quick power adjustment process by easy operate on the control panel
- Input power is 240 volt and a minimum of 30 amp together with air supply requirement in this unit is [email protected]
- Dimensions: 17 x 18.2 x 11.6 inches
- Product weight is 34.3 pounds
- Cutting ability up to 5/8″ steel at 9 pm, separate cut 3/4″ steel at 6 pm and also cut up to 7/8″ steel at 3 pm.
- 3 years warranty
- Highly economical and works on all conductive metals
- Easy setup, just intend with a knob
- With high power variable input voltage situation the plasma cutter makes on steady and cleaner-ending cuts due to its Line Voltage Compensation
- It has built-in PFC circuit
- Competent air consumption with ergonomic trigger safety makes it a more efficient plasma cutter.
- Heavy-duty consumables XT40R torch
- Extreme clean-cut process due to its Pilot arc controller.
- WTT or Wind Tunnel Technology
- Low-Frequency starting system
- Commercial use
- Not portability
Best Plasma Cutter with built-in air compressor
1.Hypertherm Powermax 30 AIR Hand System
Hypertherm Powermax 30 AIR Hand SystemHypertherm Powermax 30 AIR brings a great performance with its tiny size. If you are looking for the smallest, lightest handheld plasma cutter with a built-in air compressor then this is the right choice for you. You can use it in any place because of its easy portability and single-phase power with an attached work clamp. It is top-rated plasma The Powermax30 Air is Hypertherm’s for the people who need a heavy, durable and strong powerful plasma cutter with a built-in air compressor. You can operate this machine anyplace because of its internal air compressor. Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air Hand plasma cutter has a speedy cutting ability with superior cut quality. In 220 volt it cut up to 3/8 inches and up o 5/8 inches thick conductive materials and in 110 volts, you can easily cut 3/8 inch any types of filthy and rusty metals. Its cutting speed is 10 inches in every minute in 3/8″ steel and 5 inches per minute in 5/8″. You can complete your task in a faster and clean way.Input voltage is 35% for 240 volt and 20% for 120 volt.Quick and easy setup procedures. Any person who is fully new can easily use this cutter for its easy operating system. This is a premium quality plasma cutter that is designed for professionals, as well as a new hobbyist, can also use it because it is a super user-friendly machine.
- Input voltage: 120 / 240 V
- 15 feet longer lead
- Dimensions: 14” x 5.5” x 11.5”
- Single-phase input
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Cord length: 10 feet
- Input current: 15-30 Amps
- Max Cut: 3/8″
- Duty Cycle: 35% for 240volt and 20% for 120volt
- Auto-Voltage technology and included plug adapters
- Lightest weight resulting in highly portable.
- Dual voltage system
- New AIR T30 torch
- Higher cut quality quick cutting speeds
- Easy setup and user friendly
- Warranty: 3-year warranty for power supply and 1 year for torches.
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 AIR plasma cutter is a tremendously versatile and strong power.
- Full set of O2 and acetylene is not included in this package
Best Plasma Cutter Under 2500
Miller Spectrum 625 X-treme Plasma-Cutter
USA based world’s largest manufacturer of welding products company is MILLER that producing welding products with a great reputation. It’s cutting ability like butter.
Any types of stainless steel, aluminum, and mild steel can cut through this plasma cutter. Heavy-duty work clamp together with an XT30 torch that provides a strong and clean-cut of 1/2″ to 5/8″ means high-quality cutting ability.
Both of 110 volts and 220volt with 60 Hz frequency and single-phase power input system makes it more usable in any place.
Miller Spectrum is super lightweight, only 21 pounds. It is super portable that you can easily take it from one place to another work station. It also used in inverter technology. Any types of grates and crannied materials are easily cut down by this cutter through its auto re-fire technology. Miller offers three years warranty for this plasma cutter and one year for the torch. This cutter is capable to cut 22 inches in every minute. This plasma cutter has LED indicators that help to accurately to indicate in volt, temperature, power, and pressure. Built-in auto-line circuitry and multi-voltage plug adapters (MVP) system help automatically switching 120 to 240VAC without removing any cover or screw. Its X-CASE™ helps for easy transport from one place to other and also you can store this machine in this case. Wind Tunnel Technology ™ helps to keep internal components free from dust and ruins resulting in inappropriate work.
- Input power 120 volts to 240volt with 18 to 27 Amp
- Duty Cycle 120Volt, 20% and 240Volt, 50%
- OUTPUT AMP: 20 TO 140 AMP.
- Cutting ability 1/2″ to 5/8″
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 11 x 13.8 inches; 0.16 ounces
- Torch cable Length 12 feet included.
- Complete set of 40 A consumable included with torch together with heavy work clamp and flexible cable.
- Work Clamp-20ft. MVP 240/120V Adaptor and Extra Consumables
- Easy portable and powerful
- Dual voltage system 110 volt and 220 volt
- Easy setup and operating procedures
- Quick start of it auto–refire technology.
- It has automatic air regulator
- Built-in multi-voltage plug (MVP™) Adapters
- Used in a flexible cable.
- Air regulator is fully automatic
- Comes with X-CASE™
- Auto re-fire as well as auto line technology
- A different torch is required for CNC use
- It is not a cheaper level plasma cutter.
- The moderate and light task is limited
- Compressor or bottled gas is not included in the package
Click Here to Leave a Comment Below